The recreation of a situation through a simulated interaction.
In a training context Role Play can be used at all stages of the process.
As a means of identifying gaps in skill and knowledge, so as to ensure that any training is effective by meeting the needs of individuals.
During the training event:
- As a means of demonstration to show new skills
- As a means of practice to learn and embed skills
- As a method of assessment to confirm understanding and learning
Post event to ensure skills are maintained in the workplace
There are three levels of role play:
Please select an area of interest:
To ensure effective role plays:
- We can support your organisation through the complete process.
- We understand that every organisation is different.
- We are sensitive to your needs, tailoring our approach to meet your organisations training and development goals.
- We are always happy to offer advice and to assist in developing ideas with you.